Lords of the Fallen features three schools of magic: Bralwer, Deception and Solace and each has its own unique focus. All three magic types feature the same starting spell - Prayer although it performs a slightly different function for each (it will restore Health for Brawler, Magic for Solace and Energy for Deception) but then differentiate into abilities that are beneficial to tactics for the chosen class.-->
The art of Brawling is to overwhelm your opponent with pure force and mighty spells-->
- **Prayer:** A motionless clone that attracts enemy attention to give Harkyn an advantage. Over time it will also restore some of your health.
- **Rage:** A surrounding force that gives more damage, attack power and removes energy restrictions.
- **Quake:** Your most powerful ally, coming down to help you and slam your enemies with a giant hammer, wreaking havoc.
- **Ram:** A powerful charging force that, apart from damaging, can stagger or knock down the enemies.
Deceiving the enemies and injuring them beyond recovery is the main focus of the deception magic type.-->
- **Prayer:** A motionless clone that attracts enemy attention to give Harkyn an advantage in combat. Increases energy recovery.
- **Shift:** Harkyn moves into shadow dimension. Any attack he deals is devastating, but brings him back in to view.
- **Stab:** A bloodseeking supernatural assassin that sprints towards its prey to severely damage it or take its life.
- **Mimic:** A phase of magic following you, copying your moves and repeating the damage you've done.
Magic taught by scholars contains mostly defensive spells to heal and protect yourself.-->
- **Prayer:** A motionless clone that attracts enemy attention to give Harkyn an advantage in combat. Increases magic recovery.
- **Shelter:** A protective shell that highly increases all types of defense and mirrors the incoming damage.
- **Daze:** A powerful force that inflicts fear upon the enemies, slowing them down and lowering defenses.
- **Punishment:** Eye for an eye. Enemy attacks are being revenged by stunning the opponent.